Our Services

3 Ways to Get your Medicare

Whether you choose traditional Medicare, a Medicare Advantage Product or Medicare and a Supplement, we will meet with you at your convenience, to discuss what works for you. We take into consideration if you are a part-time or full-time AZ resident, who your doctors are, and what your health needs are, to present the most suitable plans for you.

How Medicare Works

When you enroll in Medicare you have many choices. Medicare only pays for 80% of your doctor and hospital bills. How will you pay for the other 20%? There are a few options to explore when making your Medicare Choices. Let’s explore those here.

Do You Need Medicare?

Are you turning 65, or over 65? Are you still working and covered by your employer health insurance? Are you married and still covered by your spouse’s health insurance plan? These answers and other considerations must be considered when signing up for Medicare. With over 12 years experience with Medicare clients, we can speak with you about your individual needs and determine if it is time for you to sign up for Medicare.
See some more services

Want to know how we can help you?

What our clients say

Denise was so helpful when I moved into Tucson. Not only did she fine me the perfect plan, she helped me find a doctor who was accepting new patients!
Mary Lou Skillin Happy Customer
Denise helped take the confusion out of signing up for Medicare. I really appreciate her personal attention with such a confusing process.
John Skillin Appreciative Client

About us

Denise Early has over 12 years experience in the Medicare Health Insurance business. She has been featured on NPR radio and publishes an ongoing Medicare Blog to update the public about changes to Medicare. Peg Cass has been working in the health insurance business for 3 years and is a retired paramedic.

Get Social With Us